No one can steal that which you were born with. No thief can access your intellect, skill, talents and all other attributes that makes you unique and complete. But low self-esteem is able to limit you and steal your destiny. How?
- It gives you negative, self-limiting thoughts
- It always tells you that you are a failure
- You do not believe in yourself, who the can believe in you?
- Your dreams remain locked on your inside as you find it difficult to express the real ‘you’.
- It’s difficult to live ideal self because of the poor self image.
- You are always dreaming but dare not make those dreams real.
- You feel less human and invisible
Follow next post on how to overcome low self-esteem